Set Up Views in LicenseMonitor
To set up views, perform the following steps:
1. From the Home page, scroll down and click on My View.
Figure: My View
2. Click on the word “here” in the sentence, “Click here to create or select a view”.
If there is no default view specified, you will be directed to the All Views page. This page shows a list of all views that have been created and by whom. Figure: List of All Views
3. Select a View from the Actions Column, and click on the Set as default Button.
4. Return to the Home page, and the default view you have chosen will display.
5. If you would like to configure your own view, go to the My View page and select All Views. The List of Views will display.
Figure: List of Views
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter a name and then click Create New View. A new page will display.
Figure: View Editor
7. Enter a filter name and then select from the Tags or Features list.
- Filter Name: Enter a filter name.
- Tags: Enter an actual tag name, such as BUILT_IN or a tag pattern (or a tag pattern match).
- Features: Enter a feature, such as AEMv8_RAVEN. For pattern matches, both the ? (single character match) and * (multiple character match) wildcard characters are supported.
9. When done, click the Finished Editing button. You will then see the All Views page.
10. Set your new view as the Default View, by clicking on the Set as Default button. You're done.
Did you find this article helpful?