Track a Project in LicenseMonitor
To track a project, you first must create a project and wait. The project data will be useful after a certain period of time has passed, for example a quarter or six months.
To track a project, perform the following steps:
1. Go to the History tab and select the Usage option.
Figure: Usage Report Selection
2. Choose a report so you can evaluate the conditions of your project. You can evaluate data in daily plots, checkout statistics, efficiency statistics and many other reports. In this case, we will generate an efficiency statistics report.
3. To do so, select Efficiency Statistics from the Usage menu.
4. Select a project and click Apply.
5. Select the feature (license) you wish to track, and click Apply. In this example, we selected the Test project and the Feature (or License name) that we wished to track.
Figure: Feature Efficiency Statistics
6. When you are done, click the Submit button. A report will generate that displays your project status.
Did you find this article helpful?